ESOL Helpful Resources
The Academic Advising Center, located in Room 99, assists students with the registration process, course and program changes, transfer options, and other related college practices. The specific programs served, hours, and contact information are posted outside Room 99. Students can find the name of their assigned advisor on the Student Information System.
The Academic Support Center provides educational support and resources to the College community. The Center includes:
- The Tutoring Center - Tutoring is available to all students, free of charge. Tutoring is led by faculty members and peer tutors. One-on-one, group, or drop-in tutoring takes place on campus and focuses on the needs of the students.
- Disability Services - Students who have documented learning disabilities may speak with the Disability Coordinator to establish reasonable accommodation plans.
- Computer Lab - Students may use the computers to work on their assignments.
- PLATO Online Tutorial - Plato is an online, self-paced tutorial.
- Math Center - Staffed by math faculty, the Math Center offers drop-in assistance to all students.