Upon the completion of the degree in Honda Automotive Technology, graduates will be able to:
1. Evaluate, diagnose, and repair various automotive systems using NATEF guidelines.
2. Use technology and basic scientific principles for research and problem solving.
3. Employ effective written and oral communication skills.
4. Employ effective technical writing skills.
5. Utilize mathematical logic and analysis for problem solving.
6. Understand the connections between individuals and society.
7. Have the ability to achieve ASE Master Certification.
8. Demonstrate proficiency with the Honda Interactive Network and other technological and information resources.
9. Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills.
10. Perform reading skills at a college level.