Transfer Possibilities Start Here...
Many students decide to continue their education after graduating from NCC. If you are interested in transferring to a four year college or university, please speak with an academic adviser in the Advising Center.
Each fall, the Academic Advising Center hosts a Transfer Fair, and representatives from four-year colleges visit throughout the year.
Please see your Academic Adviser to discuss your pathways to transfer, including:
- Granite State College is co-located on-site at Nashua Community College, giving students the opportunity to turn their associate degree into a bachelor’s right on the NCC campus.
- The University System of New Hampshire and the Community College System of New Hampshire have partnered to create NHTransfer.org. This website contains a database that shows students how courses from NCC transfer to participating institutions.
- Students applying to Keene State College, UNH, UNH Manchester, Plymouth State University, or Granite State College may complete the NH Transfer Form. This simple one-page form is available in the Academic Advising Center, and students completing this form do not have to pay application fees.
- Students who plan on completing their two-year degree at NCC and then transferring to SNHU may complete a one-page application to be in a dual enrollment program.
- Nashua Community College has a Community College Alliance with Franklin University.