Apply for AdmissionsSchedule an interview with a College Counselor (if required)
- Complete the application form, print and sign. Or, complete the online application form.
- Mail the completed application with the required $20 application fee to:
Nashua Community College
505 Amherst Street
Nashua, NH 03063
- Submit evidence of high school graduation with an official transcript of grades, courses, and standardized testing (Please note: Scores on the SAT's are not required)
- Submit evidence of the GED or equivalent
- Submit an official transcript of grades and courses for all post−secondary institutions attended
Schedule an interview with a College Counselor (if required)
Present recommendations from a high school and/or employers (if required)
Participate in Accuplacer Course Placement Assessment (when required). Try this Accuplacer Practice Test Online OR Prepare for your Accuplacer Test Here.
Apply for Financial Aid
Review financial aid procedures described on this website
Complete the FAFSA (form can be obtained from your high school, the College's financial aid office, and here.