Nashua Community College will host its next Open House for prospective students on Wednesday, Nov. 8 from 4 - 7 PM.
Are you interested in furthering your education or career? Visit the Open House at NCC to learn more about the variety of programs and career training courses available right here at your neighborhood college.
NCC faculty, staff, and students will be here to help! At Open House, you can:
- Apply to NCC for free for a savings of $20
- Meet with Financial Aid staff
- Explore transfer options with four-year colleges and universities
- Meet faculty, staff, and fellow students
- Take a tour of campus
- Learn more about NCC Programs and Academic Focus Areas*
Please bring your high school diploma, or GED/HiSET. If you have attended college elsewhere, please bring your college transcript.
Not a New Hampshire resident? Anyone living within 50 miles of campus can qualify for in-state tuition.
*Academic Focus Areas
Nashua Community College has seven Academic Focus Areas that include more than 30 degree programs and more than 20 certification programs. See the chart below for more information, and explore a list and description of all academic degree and certification programs online.