Nashua Community College offers non-credit classes which enhance the quality of life and economic development in the community. Courses are developed with an aim towards improving employee well being, upgrading skills, or providing entry-level training for new or prospective employees. Special interest classes offer an opportunity to learn leading edge technologies which can be applied towards professional or personal pursuits.
Below are the types of courses offered and some of the kinds of classes you can expect to attend. For a full Non-credit course offering, please refer to the current course schedule. Click to learn how to register. Would you like to receive updates about noncredit classes? Join our email list!
Career Development courses are designed to enhance business and occupational skills. They include
• Business courses in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
• Machine Tool courses in which students learn basic machine operation, setup and basic programming of CNC Mills and Lathes.
• Auto Test Prep for working technicians seeking ASE certification in our NATEF accredited facility that includes a 10 bay shop.
Whether you want to learn a new language, become a better writer, or are passionate about the arts NCC has fantastic Community Education courses available every semester.
• Take a journey abroad with a class in Italian, French, Portuguese or Spanish
• Refine your English speaking, vocabulary and grammar skills in one of our ESOL classes
• Explore Science Fiction writing with one of our experienced faculty.
NCC strives to bring lectures, workshops and classes for all who enjoy lifelong learning. Check back often as many are single day events or do not meet the full term. Past Community Education classes include:
• Accuplacer Math for College Preparation
• Eighteen Things 18 Year Olds and Their Parents Need to Know
Balancing work life and the need to stay educated on the latest changes in your field is a challenge for many professionals. In order to meet this need NCC has a partnership with Ed2Go to provide affordable online classes which start every six weeks. Ed2go is a great way to continue your education at your own pace. To learn more about ed2go and see a full list of our courses click here. Don’t see what you are looking for? Call us! 603-578-8904.