You may be interested in taking an online class but aren’t sure if the format would work for your learning needs and expectations. There are many things to consider when deciding to take any course, and there are special considerations when deciding to take your education to “the cloud.”
- Distance Learning courses require fewer on-campus meetings than traditional courses.
- Students complete coursework in class and using a software platform called Blackboard™.
- Distance Learning courses are perfect for self-disciplined students who require flexible class meetings.
100% Online Courses
- Online courses do not have an on-campus meeting requirement.
- Students are required to have internet access and a working email address.
- Online learning is ideal for self-motivated students who cannot attend regular class meetings.
- Read the Online Student Handbook for important information.
The Student Handbook
contains all the information
you will need to determine
if an online course is right
← Take a look!
Distance Learning Online Support Center
Instructor facilitated non-credit online courses starting
as low as $105. Learn More!
- Hybrid courses combine in-class instruction with online learning.
- BlackboardTM is a software package used by most online and distance learning courses.
Students can log in to their Blackboard™ account 48 hours after registering.
- Blackboard™ students can also access a 24/7 Blackboard™ Online Support Center. The support center contains helpful information and the answers to most Blackboard™ questions.