Testing Center Coversheet
Submit this form and the student's test a minimum of 24 hrs prior to the scheduled testing time. No test will be administered without this form and a scheduled appointment. No drop-in testing is allowed.
Testing Center Hours: Monday through Thursday 9:00a to 5:00p and Friday 9:00a to 3:00p.
(*)= Required Field
Enter Date and Time of Test below OR leave blank if student will schedule.
Date of Test:(Example:Monday, June 10)
Time of Test:
Does studenthave a RAP:(*)
***Students with RAPS are given scheduling priority as there are limited seats in the Testing Center (TC)***
IMPORTANT, please review:
*Provide specific testing instructions below for the Testing Center proctor.
* Students may not leave the TC once they begin test and cannot return at a later date to complete the test.
* Students are required to show a PHOTO ID prior to testing until student is known/recognized by the ASC Support Staff.
* Untaken tests are held for one week and then returned to instructor's mailbox.
* Completed tests will be returned to the instructor's mailbox unless otherwise indicated.
* Students need to allow time to finish tests by 5:00 pm, Monday - Thursday and by 3:00 pm on Fridays.
Time Limit (REQUIRED) (ex. 75 mins.)(*)
Dictionary - Thesaurus(*)
Upload Exam Here
Please type the numbers/letters you see(*)
Testing Center Cover Sheet & Policies
Jodi Quinn, Disabilities Support Coordinator, Ext. 1451
General Helpful Classroom Strategies
How Do I Accommodate My Students?
Math Tutoring Schedule Fall 2017
Writing Tutoring Schedule Fall 2017