section banners_admissions

I want to transfer to Nashua Community College from another college.

Apply for Admissions

  • Complete the application form, print and sign. Or, complete the online application form.

  • Mail the completed application with the required $20 application fee to:

    Admissions Office

    Nashua Community College

    505 Amherst Street

    Nashua, NH 03063

  • Submit evidence of high school graduation with an official transcript of grades, courses, and standardized testing or bring in your original high school diploma so that our office can photocopy it. (Please note: Scores on the SAT's are not required).

  • Submit evidence of the GED or equivalent.

  • Submit an official transcript of grades and courses for all post-secondary institutions attended.

  • High school and college transcripts are only considered official when it comes in a sealed envelope directly from the institution. If you pick it up by hand, do not open the envelope.
  1.  Schedule an interview with a College Counselor (if required). 

  2. Participate in Accuplacer Course Placement Assessment if transferable credits in math or english do not exist.

 Apply for Financial Aid

  • Review financial aid procedures described on this website
  • Complete the FAFSA (form can be obtained from your high school, the College's financial aid office, and here.)